Saturday, August 13, 2016

"Thank goodness you're not Gay: who knows what might have happened."


"Brad?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"I don't feel so good."

"We're Olympic Athletes at the prime of our health. What could be wrong?"

"I went out on the town last night..."

"Uh Oh..."

"Well, one thing lead to another and I ended up swallowing the come of a dozen Rio cocks."

"That's quite an evening."

"A dozen, maybe fifteen. I may have lost count."

"Thank goodness you're not Gay: who knows what might have happened."

"I know! But now I think I got Zika."

"You might have gotten a LOT of things."

"I think I feel sores beginning to form in my mouth. They may already be seeping. I think I taste it."

"Your lips do look swollen. That can't be good."

"And now I have a rash on my chest."

"On your chest.?"

"Yeah. Some guys shot their loads on my chest. God, how it itches. Do you want to see?"

"No, that's alright."

"Maybe it's scabies."

"Maybe you should see the doctor."

"Maybe it will all just go away on it's own."

"Or maybe you should burn all your sheets, towels and clothing."

"Yeah, maybe... I think I have semen in my sinus cavity."

"Know what I did last night?"

"What did you do last night, Brad?"

"I had a quiet evening and mentally prepared for my competition."

"I don't get your point."

"I figured you wouldn't."

"And now I'm frightened to take a shit. Who knows what is going to come out."

"Yep. A quiet evening. By myself. I feel great."

"Maybe I should have just stayed in, myself."

"That might have been a good idea."

"Yeah. Maybe just have just sucked an Olympic cock or two here in the dorms. Who knows where those Rio cocks have been."

"That IS a question."

"Brad?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"We're having the Time of Our Lives, right?"

"The Time of Our Lives, Steve..."


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/08/at-11-years-ago-cafe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment