Friday, August 12, 2016

"I mean, I can get all of it in. ALL of it. I think it's remarkable, actually."

"Brad?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"As an Olympian, I am very flexible and limber."

"We ARE in Peak Physical Condition, Steve."

"Brad?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"Are you able to suck your own cock? Because I can suck my own cock."

"I've never tried, Steve. Nor am I interested in ever trying."

"It's not like I do it all the time. It's just good to know I CAN do it. You know, if I needed to."

"If you needed to?"

"Yeah?"

"Exactly when would that be?"

"I don't know. If I was alone on a desert island, maybe."

"Okay."

"Brad?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"Do you want to see me suck my own cock? You know: just for fun?"

"I have no interest in that, either, Steve."

"I mean, I can get all of it in. ALL of it. I think it's remarkable, actually."

"I'll take your word for it."

"You sure you don't want to watch? I mean, if YOU could suck your own cock I'd certainly watch."

"We're not having this conversation, Steve."

"Okay, okay."

"Thank you."

"Brad?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"Are you able to stick your entire fist up your ass? Because I can stick my ENTIRE fist up my ass…"

"Steve…"

"Okay, okay. Maybe I'll save that for later…"


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-daily-beast-took-down-its-article.html

No comments:

Post a Comment