Wednesday, August 17, 2016

You might as well ask me to cross the street and piss on you because you're on fire: I ain't doing it...

Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

Oh, so now White people are asking for my Vote? You might as well ask me to cross the street and piss on you because you're on fire: I ain't doing it...

If you want to ask me for my vote why don't you come to my door and ask me in person? Or are you afraid to go where blacks really live? You probably are all worried about some gangstas getting up in your face, right? Damned right you should be scared. I LIVE here and sometimes I'm scared. I'll show you the bullet holes in my wall from some asshole shooting at the wrong house...

White People want my Black Vote so White People can have White Power. I don't see anything in it for me, bitches...

Maybe on Voting Day I'll just stand outside some White People's' Voting Place and shoot some Mean Black Man looks with my arms crossed, make some White People all uncomfortable. Until the Whites call the Police and have my Black Ass hauled away, for doing nothing but standing there, being Black...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.

I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/08/asking-for-black-vote.html

ADDED:

Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

See? The conversation was SUPPOSED to be about asking Blacks for their Vote, and yet you White People turn it into an argument amongst yourselves over who's the REAL White Racists. Like that's for YOUR White Ass to decide? Really? THAT'S how strong your White Privilege is, you won't even let a Black Man decide for himself on which Whitey is more Racist against Blacks? Try a mirror, White Man. Shit, you White People are Fucked UP…

Know what's Racist, motherfuckers? White People shipping Black Jobs to China: THAT'S Racist. You think a Black Man got to vote on THAT? It's just more of what happens when White People Do what White People do: White People get Rich and buy their Apple iShit and the Black Working Man gets fucked over by a Chinese woman with tiny-yellow-ass fingers……

You think you got problems? Fuck You.

I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment