Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Is it Narcissism to believe every woman should suck your cock, or is it Prophecy?


Is it Narcissism to believe every woman should suck your cock, or is it Prophecy?

I wrestle with that.

With empathy.


I am Laslo.
8/17/16, 9:36 PM

There have been Times when a woman has been sucking my cock and she tries to Deep Throat me, get ALL of it in. And -- bless her -- she tries and she tries, she opens her jaws wider than she ever thought she could, but she Can't Quite Get There.

But she keeps trying, and there is sloppy saliva in strands like lubricious spider webs, there is muffled gagging, there is AMBITION.

I tell her it's Okay, your disability to get all of my cock down your throat does not make me think any less of you as a Woman.

THAT is Empathy.


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment