Sunday, August 28, 2016

Uncle Bob, I can picture him being a baby-fucker; maybe that is why he drinks so much. And cries.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I just want to clarify something. If I were to fuck a robot baby it would be a girl baby robot: I am not gay. I am not down with little baby penises, even on robots.

Maybe I was fucked when I was a baby. I don't know: like I'd even be able to remember.

I have some strange Uncles, though: I could see it having happened. Uncle Bob, I can picture him being a baby-fucker; maybe that is why he drinks so much. And cries.

Maybe that was why I wet the bed so often, because I'd been fucked when I was a baby. So it wasn't my fault, then. I shouldn't have been spanked just because I wet the bed, because I was fucked as a baby. That wasn't fair.

Maybe my wetting the bed so much led to me wanting to pee on women. I can see there being a connection. Take THAT, Mom: take THAT.

Like no one else thinks these things.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment