Tuesday, August 16, 2016

"Oh yes: a LOT of fisting. Maybe some of those Rio men didn't trim their nails properly."


"Brad?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"I didn't think it could get worse than anal leakage..."

"I feel for you, Steve."

"I mean, I'm just running, I'm doing my very best at an Olympic event, and then blood starts coming out of my ass."

"That seems to be what occured, Steve."

"I don't understand how this could even happen..."

"Well, you've had a LOT of anal sex these last few days..."

"You think that's it?"

"Just a guess, Steve."

"There WERE some rather large cocks."

"So you've told me."

"I mean, like MONSTER cocks. Practically bigger than my forearm."

"And didn't you say there was some fisting involved?"

"Oh yes: a LOT of fisting. Maybe some of those Rio men didn't trim their nails properly."

"That could be a problem, I would think."

"Now I'm all over the internet with blood coming out of my ass: my running shorts look like a shark attack."

"Maybe you should see the Doctor..."

"Really? Do you think there's a medicine that can tighten up my asshole before my next event?"

"That wasn't quite what I was thinking..."

"Because then I can go out tonight and party again, and tomorrow the Doctor could tighten my asshole."

"Keep Hope alive, Steve..."


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment