Saturday, August 20, 2016

I pee on my own terms, and I alone decide if anyone gets to watch.


The Japanese Tea Girl in Knee-High Socks...

When I do my WebCam Show, after Naughty Bukkake Spa, I have noticed that a lot of men write in, asking to watch me pee.

There is a world of difference between watching a girl with the man-sperm of a dozen men in her hair and watching a girl in knee-high socks pee. I feel these men are trying to reinforce Power over me, for they think that would debase me.

Don't they understand that you cannot be debased when you are Strong and Willing? You can only debase yourself, and I refuse such self-defeat. I pee on my own terms, and I alone decide if anyone gets to watch.

Besides, I am sure there are other Japanese WebCam shows where girls in knee-high socks pee on camera. But do they pee out of Self-Determination and Pride, or do they pee because from the Despair to Be Liked? That is my question for them, and those who watch.

For me:

Bukkake is Girl Power.


I am Laslo.

ADDED:

What can I say?

I understand how young headstrong Japanese girls think.

A gift.



I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment