Wednesday, August 31, 2016

"Oh man. Good weed. We played video games and drank some Forties, then it was morning. Shit."


From 'The Community of Color Gazette':

"White Man Leaves Motorcycle Unguarded Overnight On A Community of Color Street"

Trevor Smith, a White Man visiting in our Community of Color, left his motorcycle unguarded overnight. Mr. Smith was proud and relieved that his motorcycle was not harmed in the evening hours.

"I realize it is a questionable neighborhood," Mr Smith said. "But I was visiting a friend and had to leave my bike somewhere."

When asked if he has parked his motorcycle in the Neighborhood before, Mr. Smith gave a forthright answer.

"It's not like I'm buying crack, you know? Sure, I've been around these blocks, but that's because the guys I buy grass from keep moving houses."

So how did Mr. Smith happen to leave his motorcycle overnight?

"Oh man. Good weed. We played video games and drank some Forties, then it was morning. Shit."

The question was then posed to Mr. Smith if he would leave his motorcycle overnight again in the Neighborhood.

"Yeah, maybe. There were some black dudes hanging around it in the morning, but they didn't mean nothing, I gave them some cigarettes and everything was good."

Mr. Smith, a White Man who spent the evening in our Community of Color, said it was "good."

So there it is: a Story of Change in our Community of Color. For more stories like this please read 'The Community of Color Gazette'.


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment