Saturday, August 20, 2016

"Do you ever rub it into your skin? Girl from a small town wants to know!"


The Japanese Tea Girl in Knee-High Socks...

When I get home after Naughty Bukkake Spa and the subway I do my WebCam show, with the man-sperm of a dozen men still in my hair...

I talk about the new music I have found, and what is new and so trendy in the City. Here is what some young girls write me:

"I love that you don't wash your hair!!! It tells the world that they shall not shame us!"

"I want to grow up to be like you! Men in the City, shoot-shooting in your hair and we do not wash it away -- that is OUR Power!!!!"

"Do you ever rub it into your skin? Girl from a small town wants to know!"

I feel like I am making a difference in the world. Together, we will redefine 'pretty' with Pride and man-sperm in our hair.

Bukkake is Girl Power.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment