Monday, August 8, 2016

"I need to go, Mama. I have Bukkake Practice…."

Somewhere on the outskirts of Tokyo:

"First you endlessly hide in your room, now you say you are a woman, not a boy: you are bringing shame on this family!"

"But Mama, the shame I feel is the shame of being a woman trapped in the body of an adolescent boy!"

"Nonsense! You speak nonsense!"

"But Mama, I am already very feminine: Look: I am slender, and there is no hair on my chest…"

"Son, you're Japanese! Of COURSE you are slender and hairless in the chest! But you have a penis!"

"Mama, I tuck that between my legs beneath my white cotton panties."

"So now what? What are you going to do with your life as a woman?"

"I am going to be a Bukkake Star!"

"SON!"

"I will dress pretty in my schoolgirl outfit and knee-high white socks and dozens of men will ejaculate on my face, and I will be FAMOUS!"

"The Life of a Bukkake Star is a hard one, son…"

"But Mama, I am ready. I know about the stinging eyes, the sore knees, I know about the rotten egg smells that never quite leave your hair or your clothes. But this is my purpose! I will be the Envy of ALL the other Bukkake Girls!"

"How do you know these things?"

"Mama, I have been practicing. I am up to having five men ejaculate on my face, and that's before I even decided I was a woman."

"But do you not care about the Shame you will bring to all of us?"

"I will only bring Shame if I fail, Mama. Besides, sister will bring enough Shame by herself."

"Your sister? What has SHE done?"

"Mama, she believes she is a Korean trapped in a Japanese body!"

"KOREAN?! I will shave her head and hold her head underwater for minutes at a time until she understands her grievous error!"

"I need to go, Mama. I have Bukkake Practice…."

"Well: do your best, Son. Always strive to be the best, without setting yourself apart from everyone else."

"Of course, Mama. And Mama?"

"Yes?"

"I took the last of the clean towels..."


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/08/theres-global-push-to-remove-gender.html

No comments:

Post a Comment