Sunday, August 28, 2016

She would have to be programmed not to talk, though: I can't keep an erection when women talk.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

If I was going to fuck a robot baby I'd probably want it to be a white baby robot. Not that I have anything against colored people, or colored robot people, or whatever.

It just seems like it would be racist for a white guy to fuck a black robot baby. Maybe that's just me, I don't know.

I wonder if that kind of thing happened when they had slaves in the South. I mean, what are the odds that no one fucked a slave baby, just once? I bet all kinds of strange sex shit happened. And not just with babies, with black people in general. because they were slaves at the time.

Don't get me wrong: I'd fuck an adult woman robot if I had the chance. She would have to be programmed not to talk, though: I can't keep an erection when women talk.

I wouldn't fuck a fat woman robot, though. Even though real women won't fuck me I still have standards.

Like no one else thinks these things.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment