Saturday, March 11, 2017

Are we too delicate to see a sweating Samuel L. Jackson taking Brie Larson from behind?

From the Fauxhaus Blog:

Allison Williams and Samuel L. Jackson Compare Notes on Shooting Sex Scenes 

"Cohen said, “Mel D texted, ‘What's worse? When a guy gets a boner during a sex scene, or when he doesn't?...’”

...Jackson noted that he tries to cover all of his bases, saying, “See I always apologize first. ‘I'm sorry if I do, and I'm sorry if I don't.’ That generally works.”

I read this, and I think to myself: can I remember Samuel L. Jackson ever doing a sex scene? For that matter, can I even remember Denzel Washington doing a sex scene? Laurence Fishburne? Forest Whitaker? Morgan Freeman? I think you see my train of thought...

I can certainly remember them paired up with various white Hollywood actresses, but it seems Hollywood has a problem showing Black Men having sex with White Women in Big Hollywood movies. Is America not able to handle Julia Roberts with Denzel thrusting above her? Are we too delicate to see a sweating Samuel L. Jackson taking Brie Larson from behind? Is it a question of whether we can psychologically handle Scarlett Johansson simulating fellatio on Morgan Freeman?

Does this imagery automatically bring us to some nationally-shared vision of the Antebellum South, where brooding muscular black men in chains lusted after delicate white ladies of the House? Is this what we think of when we see Denzel and Julia pretend not to see each other "that way"? Are we forever lost in the 1975 film "Mandingo"? 

Time for a Poll:

Why does Hollywood not let Denzel and Samuel get busy with the White Women?

1. Racism, straight up.

2. It was never essential to the plot. It had nothing to do with White Hollywood Moguls being frightened by the idea of Big Black Cocks.

3. Because Samuel L. Jackson would muthafukkin' tear that Brie Larson UP!

4. No one wants to see Morgan Freeman's 'Orgasm face'.

5. Maybe Hollywood should remake "Mandingo" with Samuel L. Jackson and Scarlett Johansson. Box Office Gold!

6. Maybe Hollywood should remake "Gone With The Wind." With Samuel L. Jackson and Scarlett Johansson. Samuel L. Jackson would muthafukkin' tear that Scarlett up, AND frankly not give a damn. 

7. I am afraid of black cocks: I admit it.



I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/03/early-morning-light-on-bryce-canyon.html

No comments:

Post a Comment