Saturday, March 25, 2017

"Even LeBron, baby: even LeBron..."

The Morning After the Game....

"Baby, you were right. I should've been practicing my free-throws. Then I could  have anal sex. And talk about Injustice. As a Winner."

"Nigel, you did the best you could. Basketball isn't everything, you know..."

"Yeah, but now the White Man can criticize me for not being clutch. That's an Injustice, too."

"I know what this is REALLY about, Nigel?"

"Yeah? What's that?"

"It's about getting drafted by the NBA. Don't worry, baby: you'll still be a High Pick. And then you'll be in the NBA, where you can talk about Injustice. And have anal sex."

"You know me better than I know myself, I think."

"Just call it a Transsexual Woman's Intuition."

'Yeah. The NBA is used to the Black Brothers not making free-throws: it's all good."

"About the NBA..."

"Yeah?"

"A lot of the players have sex with groupies in every city."

"Oh, baby -- I ain't like that --"

"No, no: it's okay. But I want to let you in on a Secret."

:What's that?"

"A LOT of those NBA groupies are transsexuals."

"No shit?"

"Oh, it's common knowledge in the Community. NBA Stars are fucking all kinds of women who still have their cock and balls."

"Wow. Even LeBron?"

"Even LeBron, baby. You know that woman Kobe Bryant was accused of raping?"

"Yeah...?"

"She was a dude. That's why that shit got so out of hand."

"I had no idea..."

"Just wanted to let you know, Nigel. Now how about we have anal sex. And talk about Injustice."

"Sure thing....  ...but even LeBron?

"Even LeBron, baby: even LeBron..."



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment