Saturday, March 4, 2017

I mean, I 'read' it, but I didn't really READ it, you know...?

Alan Allen, College Student with a SJW Girlfriend...

So Jezzy just finished reading a new book on White Male Oppression In the Transgender World, and of course she now wants me to read it too, so we can 'discuss' it...

I try to tell her I have my hands full with my Science and Math textbooks, but she tells me that Science and Math are Racist, so I agree to read the book to keep her happy -- when she's happy I have a chance to get blow-jobs......

Well, I read the book, and expect that I just have to agree with what she says, but then she starts quizzing me about it: I mean, I 'read' it, but I didn't really READ it, you know...?

I try to answer her questions, but she is DISAPPOINTED IN ME: I obviously did not take it seriously. It is SERIOUS SHIT, she tells me, I need to take this shit SERIOUSLY. Which basically means I'm not getting any blow-job in the near future...

Sometimes I wonder how I ended up with her: she was so fun that one night when she was drunk. I'd probably be better off dating a girl in the same studies I am, but Hot Chicks are hard to come by in Math and the Sciences: Jezzy would no doubt say that this is because of White Patriarchy, so maybe my lack of finding a Hot Math and Science Girl IS me being oppressed...

Meanwhile, my grades have started to slip a little. I'm not worried, though: Jezzy is leaving for the weekend to join a Woman's March in the City, so I'll have time to actually study...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment