Thursday, March 30, 2017

It turns out I was guilty of Heteronormative Thinking, so I shut up before I ruined the possibility of getting a blow-job this weekend...

Alan Allen, College Student with a SJW Girlfriend...

So Jezzy is VERY upset: she and her friends organized a "Restroom Freedom Day," where everyone on campus was encouraged to use whatever facility they wanted to express themselves. I told her this could be a bad idea, but it turns out I was guilty of Heteronormative Thinking, so I shut up before I ruined the possibility of getting a blow-job this weekend...

So "Restroom Freedom Day" turned out to be uneventful. For about two hours. Then, groups of Heteronormative Men entered several of the 'Women's' restrooms in dresses and proceeded to stay there for the day. For some reason they were all wearing Plaid, which -- although I don't know what that meant exactly -- was a nice touch...

Of course, this did not go over well with the Restroom Freedom Day organizers: this was NOT what they meant by expressing one's self. I wanted to say something about Pandora's Box, but: one, that would probably be Patriarchal, and, two: blow-job...

The Organizers then called the Campus Police to remove the Heteronormative Men from the Women's Restrooms, but there was a problem: the Campus Authorities, in support of "Restroom Freedom Day," had instructed the Campus Police to NOT respond to requests to remove people from the restrooms on the account of their sex. I was very careful to keep my laughter on the inside while listening to this...

Now women were complaining that they had to use the Men's Restrooms to feel Safe. Which still made them feel Unsafe. The problem would have been easily solved for these women if they had just thought about the situation a little: simply use the restrooms in the Sciences buildings: the students there ain't got time for that "Restroom Freedom Day" shit. And -- being that there aren't a lot of female students in those buildings, the Women's Restrooms are pretty empty most of the time...

I told Jezzy I sympathized with her, but that I was going to go to the Library to study. Before leaving for the Library, though, I changed into a Plaid shirt. Jezzy didn't like that, but I knew I wasn't going to be getting a blow-job this weekend, anyway...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment