Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I feel your Pain: I really do. And man, does it make my Monster Black Cock hard...

Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

Remember back when you White People could read the Constitution and find all kinds of reasons to deny the Black Man his rights -- his very Humanity? Whatever you needed to keep the Black Man down you just happened to find in that Piece of Paper, didn't you...?

Now you all upset that the Judges are still finding shit that don't exist to get the outcome they want: why don't you suck hard on that one for a minute, I'll wait...

The Law will always be used to make SOMEBODY a Nigger: ain't no other reason for it that I ever seen. You're just all mad that now it's YOUR turn to be the Nigger. The Law don't serve you, you serve the Law: how does it feel, being Property...?

I feel your Pain: I really do. And man, does it make my Monster Black Cock hard...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment