Saturday, March 4, 2017

The friend is Hot, but sadly I don't think I can do near enough convincing Oppression Dialogue to get this to turn into a Threesome...

Alan Allen, College Student with a SJW Girlfriend...

So Jezzy comes back from the Women's March in the City, and she is high on the adrenaline of The Political Statement. I'm not sure what the women actually accomplished, but she tells me that Accomplishment is Fascist, and not as Important as Empowerment. See, this is why I like Math: I don't have to worry about a number's politics or feelings --  four knows it is four, and even when it calls itself Two Squared it is still right...

I can't say this to her, of course: she has brought with her a new friend she met at the March, and they are reliving the moments on Social Media. The friend is Hot, but sadly I don't think I can do near enough convincing Oppression Dialogue to get this to turn into a Threesome...

Jezzy tells me Amanda is going to spend the night, and could I sleep on the couch, so they can share the bed and talk into the night. Right. It is obvious Amanda is a lesbian, and her fingers are going to be straying towards my girlfriend's breasts and vagina in an Empowered Way: now, maybe if I could WATCH...

Anyway, I let them have the bed: it gives me some time to catch up on my studies. By the way, it has been eleven days since my last blow-job from Jezzy. Eleven is TOO MANY: THAT is Math...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment