Saturday, March 4, 2017

The guy looks at me, and I'm wondering how I all of a sudden am dragged into this: I don't want to hit anybody, and I certainly don't want to get hit.

Alan Allen, College Student with a SJW Girlfriend...

So Jezzy tells me she is going to a speech on campus by a fascist right-wing racist, and I say "Why would you go to that?" Right when I said it I knew it was a stupid question: I know better by now. She was going to protest, to make her voice heard, and she wanted me to come along to witness her Passion....

I hate going to those kinds of things, no matter the politics, but I knew if I didn't go she'd cold-shoulder me for days and there would be no blow-jobs. Of course, the idea of fascism really affects her willingness to give blow-jobs too, so basically I wouldn't be getting any for a while, no matter what I did...

We go to the speech, but before the guy can even speak Jezzy is standing up with all the other protesters, shouting and chanting slogans. I admit it: I feel embarrassed when they start the slogans -- just because something rhymes doesn't make it an Important Statement: still, if you tell her I said this I will deny it...

Well, they call off the speech because of the protest, and some guy in the audience mutters to Jezzy "So much for Free Speech." Oh shit. Now Jezzy starts ranting about how Free Speech is how the White Patriarchy keeps the people oppressed, and then she tells the guy that he's lucky "my boyfriend doesn't punch you in your fucking mouth..."

The guy looks at me, and I'm wondering how I all of a sudden am dragged into this: I don't want to hit anybody, and I certainly don't want to get hit. But Jezzy is expecting me to stand up for her, which seems odd coming from a Feminist, but I stopped trying to make sense of this stuff a long time ago...

Luckily, the guy just shrugs and walks away, but it can never be THAT easy: Jezzy yells after him "That's right! Walk away, you Little Fascist Bitch!" So now the guy comes back and tells me I need to keep my bitch in line, or there WILL be a fight. Great. If I hit the guy I WILL probably get a blow-job, but all of this is just so fucked-up...

The guy takes a step closer to me when Jezzy hits him with Pepper Spray. You know, I really like Jezzy, but I wish we could do without the Politics and Drama -- although, without that, I'm not sure what is left of Jezzy other than being a Hot Chick who gives great blow-jobs every now and then...

Afterwards, Jezzy leaves for drinks with her protest buddies; I have a Science Exam in the morning, and I need to study. I just hope she doesn't give any of those guys blow-jobs while they're celebrating their Victory Over Fascism...


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/03/but-critics-said-that-charles-murray.html

No comments:

Post a Comment