Wednesday, March 22, 2017

When you got time to obsess over motherfukkin' Museum shit you've missed the REAL Issues of the Black People, understand...?

Lamar Gonna Set You Straight...

I gotta say it: this is one of those times when I don't give a fuck what the White People AND the Black People think. When you got time to obsess over motherfukkin' Museum shit you've missed the REAL Issues of the Black People, understand...?

The only painter that mattered in the last fifty years was Basquiat, and that's because he came up from the graffiti streets and Kept It Real. "The words of the prophets are Written on the subway walls, And tenement halls": Damn, I wish a Brother had wrote that...

If I was a painter, I'd WANT Rich White People to buy my paintings, because it seems they are the only damn fools willing to shell out ridiculous dollar for that shit. And face it: there ain't no painting lately as good as the drawing of TuPac or Biggie you'll find on a Brother's over-sized shirt, you feel me..?

Some of these 'educated' Blacks ain't nothing but White People singing a different tune. How do Black Brothers make money with Rap? By selling it to the White Kids: THAT'S where the money is at. And I'm all for getting as much of the White Man's money as I possibly can: any Black Person who don't see that this is The Game needs to check their shit out...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment