Tuesday, March 7, 2017

"Colt .45: Take it from The McConaughey: It makes their clothes fall off."

"Could Matthew McConaughey sell Colt .45? Would that upset their current target audience?"

Possible McConaughey pitch lines for Colt .45:

"Colt .45: Smooth. And the night ain't getting any younger, Baby Girl."

"Colt .45: Take it from The McConaughey: It makes their clothes fall off."

"Colt .45 says Don't drink and drive. But feel free to use the back seat, if you know what I mean."

"I like the ladies. When I drink Colt .45 I like 'em even better."

"Colt .45: Alright! Not like I need help getting the women out of their panties, though. But it don't hurt."

"Colt .45: Oh yeah! Let's all get mellow and jump in the pool naked."

"Colt .45: I'm not even gonna shave my chest."



I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/03/from-dantes-view-at-midday-in-death.html

No comments:

Post a Comment