Saturday, March 25, 2017

Curious what people would think about that.

exiledonmainstreet said...
"You'd be surprised at how many ex cons will offer to suck your dick for a shot of Jack Daniels" is certainly memorable!"

It only gets better.

I can't really 'release' it while I have it entered in Film Festivals.

The problem is several of these festivals don't announce their decisions until October.

So I am toying with putting "Uncle Bennie Is Coming Home From Prison" on YoTube for a week, set to Private.

Teaser here.

I would then release the Password on Althouse and my Blog, and among friends, letting them pass it on as they saw fit.

Curious what people would think about that.


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/03/instead-of-watching-it-on-tv-screen-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment