Friday, March 24, 2017

Before getting down to Business we had Champagne and Triscuits, and he kept pulling ridiculously long colored scarves out of his sleeve, over and over and over...

Harriet, the 72-year-old Prostitute says…

You would think that -- after sixty years of having sex for money -- that I would have a lot of things to be embarrassed about. The truth is, I don't: Life is Messy, and if you can wipe off what Life does to you with a paper towel or a couple of Kleenex, then why complain...?

That said, I have only taken money for someone pooping on me once, and it DID change my life...

It was in the Eighties, and I got called up into service to the penthouse room of the One and Only David Copperfield. You youngsters may not know who he is now, but he had phenomenal thick hair and the most piercing eyes...

He was the Greatest Magician of the Time, doing a Show in town, and I was being paid by his manager to show him a Good Time! Me! And he was a TOTAL Gentleman! Before getting down to Business we had Champagne and Triscuits, and he kept pulling ridiculously long colored scarves out of his sleeve, over and over and over...

Despite being a Great Celebrity, he struck me as being very Shy. Finally, I said to him:

"David, I bet I know what your next Magic Trick is going to be..."

"And what is that?" he said, smiling bashfully while putting a pimento on top of a Triscuit..

"You're going to make your cock DISAPPEAR into my ass!"

Oh my, how he laughed! So he fucked me in the ass for awhile, and then said:

"Do you want to see a REAL Magic Trick?"

Well, of course I did! So he said:

"I am going to crouch over you and take a shit, but it will NEVER touch you: it will just levitate in the air above your breasts and turn to Gold, before I command it to vanish."

Well: that wasn't quite what I expected. I don't know, I was thinking maybe he'd pull a rabbit out of my vagina or something, but it was his Money, and I always LOVED Magic....

So David Copperfield crouches over me, scrunches up his face, and poops. But the poop didn't levitate, it plopped right down onto my breasts, And it didn't turn Gold, it just stayed poop-colored: it didn't even glitter or anything. He saw the confused look in my eyes, and laughed ominously.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC, LITTLE GIRL! THERE IS ONLY... SATAN!"

Then his eyes glowed fiery red and he disappeared in a puff of sulfuric smoke. So there I was, laying on the bed, with the Poop of Satan on my breasts. Like my Pimp could do anything about THAT...

Since that night, I have known that the Devil exists, and that the Devil likes to poop on Girls. I have told my story to other prostitutes as a warning, but you know young girls: they think they are invincible, plus they have no idea who David Copperfield is...

Oh, don't get me going: once I start telling these stories they all come rushing out...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment