Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Devil: Old School: nice. What would you hang yourself with?

Late Night In a Prison Cell...

Aaron: Leaven me alone!

Devil: Oh, Aaron. You should be used to my visits by now...

Aaron: Fuck you. I was just keeping it Real...

Devil: Oh, I know about keeping it Real. I keep it Real with a LOT of people...

Aaron: Then go fuck with them for awhile.

Devil: But I LIKE hanging out with you, Aaron. It'd be more fun if we were still cruising in your Sweet Ride, but those days are over...

Aaron: No big deal. I'm good with the Thug Life. Shit happens.

Devil: I don't know. Is it me, or does this cell seem smaller? Like the walls are closing in, maybe...

Aaron: Don't start with that shit. I'm fine.

Devil: So: no regrets?

Aaron: Regrets are for fags. I'm cool.

Devil: All that money and nowhere to spend it. That would bother ME. Maybe you're different.

Aaron: I AM different. It's how I roll.

Devil: So I'm wasting my time, being here with you?

Aaron: Yes you are. Go fuck with someone else.

Devil: Sure. Maybe I'll go visit your daughter. We can have a nice chat about her Dad. Share some stories.

Aaron: Leave her out of this, you Fuck!

Devil: Too late. You already ruined her life, not me. Cute girl, too. I'm looking forward to spending time with her. I have a lot of time.

Aaron: Please: just leave...

Devil: So there IS a touch of humanity in you. If I were you, I'd kill myself before it totally went away. Just a suggestion.

Aaron: What do you want me to say? That I fucked up? Sure, okay: I fucked up! I fucked up bad! Is that what you want to hear?

Devil: You know, God may look at that as a confession of sin. Good time to kill yourself, before you fuck things up worse.

Aaron: I don't want to die...

Devil: Sure you do. You think about it all the time. You're just a coward, that's all. I meet a LOT of cowards....

Aaron: I'm no coward. if I wanted to kill myself I'd do it, no problem.

Devil: Then how would you do it, Aaron?

Aaron: I don't know...

Devil: Sure you do, Aaron: sure you do.

Aaron: I'd hang myself, I guess.

Devil: Old School: nice. What would you hang yourself with?

Aaron: Uh... the bedsheet?

Devil: That would do it, Aaron.

Aaron: I'm NOT a coward.

Devil: How about I come back in an hour? We'll see if you are still a coward or not...

Aaron: I'm not a coward.

Devil: No, you're a Big Man. Big Men know what they need to do.

Aaron: Just don't go visit my daughter, okay?

Devil: Don't worry, Aaron: I'll let someone else break the news to her...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment