Sunday, April 2, 2017

Then I realized it was because all the men were looking at ME, and taking MY picture, rather thank looking at them.

Thirteen-year-old Betsy Michigan Looks At Her World...

I remember my first Slut Walk. I felt empowered in my provocative clothing, like I could even be a Fancy Hooker -- at age twelve! Men stared at me with what I now know is male desire, but I was with women who understood The Cause. Or at least I thought so...

After the Slut Walk started I noticed other older women in the Walk were giving me Nasty Looks. At first I just thought they smelled something funny -- a lot of those women didn't seem to have washed properly, and there was a LOT of armpit hair -- but then I realized those looks were directed at me...

Then I realized it was because all the men were looking at ME, and taking MY picture, rather thank looking at them. I thought the Point of the Slut Walk was to show that we didn't care about the Male Gaze, not to get all jealous about it, right...?

Many of the women were topless, but the Men on the street kept shouting at ME to Show Them My Tits. Ha! I was twelve: I didn't even have tits yet! But some of the women got angry, anyway...

Looking back, I don't care about those silly women, I was Proud: I showed those Men that I was more than a Sex Object, and many of them even signed up to my YouTube Channel...!



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment