Friday, April 28, 2017

I mean, I'd fuck Ivanka without it needing to be a Hate Fuck, that's all I'm saying...

New Antifa Guy says...

It's funny: the Chicks in the Group hate Trump of course, but they REALLY hate Ivanka. She is a Little Rich Girl throwing women into the Ovens, basically. When this conversation really gets going it inevitably causes dark eyes to narrow at the Clean College Chick With The Hot Nose Ring and Herpes, who the other Chicks see as a Little Rich Girl who is Slumming It while fucking the Leader with the Anti-Fascist neck tattoos...

The Guys in the Group then say how they'd Hate-Fuck Ivanka, and they get really stoked on that. Me, I feel uncomfortable, hating a woman because of who her Father is, but I know to keep my mouth shut. I mean, I'd fuck Ivanka without it needing to be a Hate Fuck, that's all I'm saying...

Of course, when the Chicks are around the Guys don't even mention Hate-Fucking Ivanka, because the Chicks still see that as finding her desirable, and That Makes Them Mad and No Blow-Jobs. So if the Chicks are around the Guys, the Guys --  if they say anything -- will say how they'd Skull-Fuck Ivanka, which the Chicks find acceptable...

Some of the Guys, they would practically Skull-Fuck any Famous Chick, regardless of her Politics, but they will Skull-Fuck a Celebrity HARD if she happens to be Jewish. I think THEY think this is Ironic, I don't know. Again: I get uncomfortable with these conversations, sometimes: it is a lot easier to just talk about breaking car windows...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment