Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Yes, I am a thirty-one-year-old teacher, born of well-to-do parents, who is sleeping with one of my students.

Daddy Issues America...

Yes, I am a thirty-one-year-old teacher, born of well-to-do parents, who is sleeping with one of my students. Yes, Patriarchal Society would condemn me if it knew. However, I choose not to be judged by people who cannot understand The Depths of a Woman's Heart. The fact that my Father would not understand is just another reason why I want nothing to do with men like my Father: I will NOT choose a Life of Male-Dominated Misery...

I know what you must be thinking. "Poor little rich girl, what does she know about misery...?"

I know. Outwardly, I was everything a well brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming...

I saw my whole life as if I'd already lived it. Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice, with no one to pull me back, no one who cared... or even noticed...

And I've never spoken of my Student Lover until now... Not to anyone... A woman's heart is a Deep Ocean of Secrets. But now you know there is a boy who is my student and that he saved me... in every way that a person can be saved...

So say what you will: it matters not to me. My Heart WILL Go On...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment