Thursday, April 13, 2017

Of course, all the yoga pants don't make that situation any better: bend at the knees, girls, bend at the knees.

The Girl at Starbucks That Hates You:

We have several regular customers that are transgender. Doesn't mean much to me: customers are customers. Three of them typically order Mochas, No Whip. Just a coincidence, no doubt: I don't think there's anything about being transgender that makes you avoid whipped cream, just an observation...

There is a lot to observe when you work at a Starbucks. After a while, you learn to look without really looking, you know what I mean? For me, I don't care who you are, just be pleasant, okay? There's no need to be an asshole, and No, I don't set the prices: if you are unhappy about Starbucks being overpriced then -- really, folks -- go to McDonalds: it's just down the street. Clean restrooms. People are people, and coffee is coffee...

You know the customers that give ME the creeps? The greasy men who sit at the tables nursing their beverage with a laptop and surreptitiously staring at the young girls: we are a coffee shop, not your personal fantasy corral...

Of course, all the yoga pants don't make that situation any better: bend at the knees, girls, bend at the knees. Did you know there are websites where guys just post sneaked photos they take of young girls at Starbucks? And THESE are some of the people who come through my line. Great...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment