Sunday, April 9, 2017

I asked one of the Saints why God made some men black: was there some great Purpose?

Martin Luther King Jr in Heaven...

Heaven is nice: it doesn't matter what color you were, because here in Heaven we're all White. I have to admit: that bothered me a bit at first, but then I figured who am I to argue with God...?

Still: what a kick it would've been if God was a Brother: imagine all the White Folks getting up to Heaven and going "Awwwww Shit...."

I watch what happens down on Earth from time to time, but only for brief moments: man, it is depressing down there. People say my words, then do the damn opposite with their actions. Jesus, he tells me it happens to Him all the time, so I feel a little better: I tell you, that Jesus is one patient White Dude...

Know what IS a surprise up Here? I hang out a lot with James Earl Ray: who woulda thought? At least James took my words seriously enough to shoot me, you know? Everyone else, they just acted like I wrote fucking Hallmark cards or something...

James, he has cleaned up his act a lot up Here: he only says 'nigger' now when he is telling 'nigger' jokes. Now that I'm not black no more I have to say: some of them ARE pretty funny...

I asked one of the Saints why God made some men black: was there some great Purpose? Turns out God wanted to Create the Blues, and there was no way some White Man was going to pull THAT off...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment