Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Dude Who Shoots Arrows: Oh yeah? Maybe I WLL leave, and you all will be sorry...

Captain America: Friends, we must rally in the face of this new danger!

Dude Who Shoots Arrows: Yes! We must use ALL of our Powers!

Iron Man: Excuse me?

Dude Who Shoots Arrows: Is said we must use ALL of our Powers! Now!

Thor: OUR Powers?

Dude Who Shoots Arrows: Yes! Why are all of you laughing?

Iron Man: Dude Who Shoots Arrows Dude, what you got ain't much of a Power. You pretty much can just shoot arrows real good.

Thor: With my Hammer I can destroy City Blocks.

Iron Man: See? THAT'S a Power. And I can shoot lasers out of my suit. Power.

Dude Who Shoots Arrows: But sometimes there are situations where a well=placed arrow is needed!

Iron Man: Really? Like I couldn't just blast it with my lasers?

Thor: I could hit it with a throw of my Might Hammer. And my Hammer comes back.

Dude Who Shoots Arrows: So what are you guys saying?

Iron Man: We're saying that we pretty much let you hang around because you have a costume and all...

Hulk: Puny arrows!

Iron Man: But you're a minor character. If you were funnier you'd be comic relief.

Thor: But you are not funny. Iron Man is funny.

Iron Man: Yes. I have Power, and I'm funny. You're kinda... redundant.

Thor: And small.

Hulk: Small is puny!

Dude Who Shoots Arrows: What about Captain America? What Power does HE have?

Iron Man: Well, he kinda represents the American Ideal. He is Good PR.

Captain America: I am the Embodiment of the American Spirt.

Iron Man: Yeah: that. Meanwhile, you -- you shoot.... arrows.

Thor: If you were a Villain I would crush you instantaneously.

Iron Man: Yeah. Pretty Much what Thor said.

Dude Who Shoots Arrows: I don't have to take this from you!

Iron Man: Sure, leave if you want. Maybe you can form a Team of Third-Rate Heroes.

Hulk: Puny heroes!

Iron Man: Maybe get, like, a Postman who can deliver Mail with uncanny accuracy. Something like that.

Hulk: Puny Mailman!

Dude Who Shoots Arrows: Oh yeah? Maybe I WLL leave, and you all will be sorry...

Captain America: Friends, we must rally together, not fight amongst ourselves!

Iron man: Shove it, Captain. With the Dude Who Shoots Arrows leaving you're next up on the Expendable List...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment