Thursday, April 27, 2017

She's fucking one of the Group Leaders, the one with the Anti-Fascist neck tattoos: I get it -- that's what Hot Chicks do.

New Antifa Guy says...

I was talking to the Clean College Chick With The Hot Nose Ring after one of our meetings, and she Really Believes This Stuff. At first I thought she was just slumming it, but she is Totally Down With Destroying The Patriarchy...

She told me her Father would never understand what she is fighting for, and that is why she is Fighting. I had to think on that one for a moment, but I guess it makes sense: she's really smart that way...

Of course, I haven't had sex with her. She's fucking one of the Group Leaders, the one with the Anti-Fascist neck tattoos: I get it -- that's what Hot Chicks do. But I kinda thought the Antifa would've been a little different that way, but that might just me being disappointed that I didnt get to fuck her, too...

Now it turns out the Leader with the Anti-Fascist neck tattoos gave her Herpes, but she isn't even mad about that: she thinks that just shows her commitment to the oppressed. In a way it makes me not want to fuck her as much, but I guess I still would fuck her if I had the chance: if you had to get Herpes she'd be the kind of girl worth getting it from...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment