Thursday, April 27, 2017

Especially if you think about Ass Herpes.

New Antifa Guy says...

The Clean College Chick With The Hot Nose Ring and Herpes came by and talked to me again last night: she made me promise not to tell ANYONE what she said, and I told her she could trust me...

It seems the Leader with the Anti-Fascist neck tattoos REALLY wants to have anal sex with her, and she is not ready for that. I started to tell her about me being fucked in the ass in School but she really wasn't listening to me: she just wanted to talk herself, so I listened and nodded -- it was HER ass, after all...

It really put me in a tough situation: if she doesn't want to have anal sex I don't think she should feel bad about saying that. Especially if you think about Ass Herpes. On the other hand, if the Leader with the Anti-Fascist neck tattoos found out that I talked her into having anal sex with him I bet my Status in the Group would go up immensely...

I gotta admit: a part of me was hoping she would want me to have anal sex with her, just to try it out. Things never work out that way for me, though. I kinda hope she doesn't give in, but I think she will: the Leader with the Anti-Fascist neck tattoos usually gets his way, and you can't have just ONE Chick in the Group hold out on anal -- that would really cause Inner Turmoil with the Other Chicks with the Ass Herpes...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment