Tuesday, April 25, 2017

See? There is far less Hate in what I am saying, and I think my message is stronger for it.

Woke Hate Speech Guy says..

I can admit it now: I realize that a lot of things I have said in the past could be considered Hate Speech. And I realize now that Hate Speech Hurts, and I feel bad about that. I'm still not quite sure why I feel bad, but I guess that is part of becoming more conscious of people's feelings...

In the past I might have said something like "All Jews should die." Then -- of course -- people would get upset and not listen to the nuances of my statement.. So now I say:

"I don't think that ALL Jews should die."

Or:

"There are SOME Jews who shouldn't be killed."

See? There is far less Hate in what I am saying, and I think my message is stronger for it.

I have learned that it is important to be reasonable. People want to be reasonable to a reasonable person, it makes them feel good about themselves. And I figure if you can get people to meet you half-way, then you're half-way there...

Like, I previously might have said:

"All Jews should've died in the ovens."

Now I would more likely say:

"It was inhumane to use the ovens to kill Jews."

See? Less Hate. I even used the word 'inhumane', which is a good thing to say about things that other people find bad.

Where I might have said:

"The Jewish Conspiracy is the biggest problem the World faces," I now say:

"The Jewish Conspiracy is a big problem the World faces,"

I'm still kinda working on that one: I realize my Growth is a work in progress...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment