Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Excuse my lack of Scientific Propriety here, but what a Load of Bullshit!

"Dr. Laslo, does True Magnetic Parallelism have anything to do with Scientology?"

Great question!

The answer is NO.

Scientology is a great example of Thinking Out Of Parallel. It is false science, absent of all Magnetic Resonance.

Space Aliens that left Dead Souls on Earth in Volcanoes? Excuse my lack of Scientific Propriety here, but what a Load of Bullshit!

True Magnetic Parallelism is proved by the very existence of Iron in your bloodstream. A simple experiment: feel your wrist. Do you feel a pulse? Is that pulse blood? Does that blood have Iron? You are now on your way to True Magnetic Parallelism.

If you have wasted time with Scientology do not fear: my eleven-part Scientology Decontamination Process can help you get back to Parallel.

Stop living in False Convergence: study with me today....

Fees may apply.



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment