Friday, April 28, 2017

They have never had a Black Girl yell at them just because you had your blonde hair in corn-rows...

The Clean College Chick With The Hot Nose Ring and Herpes says...

I understand Oppression. Daddy wanted me to be a Cheerleader in High School because it would look good on College Applications, so I had to be a Cheerleader in High School. Even then I understood the Hypocrisy of Women being defined by their ability to cheer Men on: I get it, Dad, okay...?

Then on Rally Days I would have to wear my Cheerleader Outfit all day at school: of course my male teachers LOVED that. Like I didn't notice you trying to look up my skirt in class, you assholes...

The Women in the Antifa Group have never had to endure such experiences. They have never been at a Party where all the guys see you just as a pretty blonde sex object they want to fuck.They have never had a Black Girl yell at them just because you had your blonde hair in corn-rows...

I have talked to our Leader about this, and he counsels me to be patient: he says we have to fight Capitalist Oppression first, then Gay and Transgender Oppression, before we can get to the Oppression of Women. I don't know: maybe our Group would be different if it were led by a Woman...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment