Thursday, April 27, 2017

She was kind of meth-y, but I figure as I get Bigger Cred I'll get nicer Chicks, or at least ones where I don't have to worry about Herpes so much...

New Antifa Guy says...

I'll admit it: I joined the Antifa group to pick up Chicks. Chicks dig Bad Boy Types, and I figured this was a way to be a Bad Boy without actually, like, ending up in Prison. I don't want to go to Prison: I just know I'm the type of guy who'd get traded around for a pack of cigarettes...

I first tried hooking up with the Black Lives Matter crowd, but they didn't have a lot of respect for white guys with dreadlocks like me. And some of those Black Dudes were SCARY. Like they had even been in jail and stuff. But the Antifa: there aren't a lot of minorities involved, which is good, because I want to hook up with White Chicks...

I remember at my first Protest when things got Real: I pepper-sprayed an old lady, and this Antifa Chick gave me a blow-job that same night! Right on! She was kind of meth-y, but I figure as I get Bigger Cred I'll get nicer Chicks, or at least ones where I don't have to worry about Herpes so much...

This one College Girl started coming to our meetings, and she was Hot! Real clean, too: you don't see Clean a lot at our meetings. And a tiny little nose ring on the side of her nose -- that's soooo Sexy! Of course, the other Chicks hated her, but all the guys wanted to impress her with their stories. I need better stories: pepper-spraying an Old Lady is pretty low on the Bad Ass scale, I know...

The Truth is, I don't really like fighting that much: I was beaten up a lot as a kid, because I was weird and didn't take showers very often. But at the Protests the Police keep it from getting too out of hand, so I feel pretty safe.   I think I'm even ready to throw a punch now, if I can find an Old Guy who doesn't look too dangerous. Old Guys can be tricky, though: I know my Father could still kick my ass, he was in the Army...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment