Sunday, April 2, 2017

Like, when I feel like I could be Mean I look at Cute Cat Videos and then I feel SO much better...

Thirteen-year-old Betsy Michigan Looks At Her World...

I'm getting a lot of followers on my YouTube Channel -- it's like every morning I wake up with even MORE people who want to be My Friend...!

Sure, there are the Haters: a lot of girls are Mean, and don't like a girl who can just be Happy with being Herself. Life is short, people: I mean, couldn't you find something better to do with your time than to call me Mean names? Like, when I feel like I could be Mean I look at Cute Cat Videos and then I feel SO much better...

I get a LOT of Male Followers. They always compliment me on my clothes and make-up and hair: it's weird, some of them being my Dad's age, but I like to think I just remind them of being Young again, although my sister Kara says they just watch my videos to masturbate...

I can't wait for summer to make some Summer Fun Videos -- my mother promised me that, now that I'm thirteen, I can have my first two-piece bathing suit! I bet it will be so cute...!



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment