Saturday, April 22, 2017

"I'm Burt Reynolds: I don't fuck chicks with cocks."

"Burt, how do you feel about Caitlyn Jenner's revelation that, with her dressed as Farrah Fawcett, you had anal sex with her in the Seventies?"

"Nope. Never happened."

"So you are saying Caitlyn is mistaken?"

"Yeah: yeah I am. Look: she's a confused Dude. Chick. Whatever. I didn't fuck her in the ass."

"So there is no Truth to her story."

"Nope. I DID fuck Farrah in the ass at a party, but it wasn't Bruce."

"And you are sure of that?"

"Of course. Farrah. It was Farrah. I fucked all the 'Charlie's Angels' chicks."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And that Blonde Chick on the show where the guy roommate pretends to be a fag."

"You mean "Three's Company"? And Suzanne Somers?"

"Yeah: her. Suzanne. I fucked her in the ass."

"But about the Farrah story: how can you be sure it wasn't Caitlyn Jenner?"

"I'm Burt Reynolds: I don't fuck chicks with cocks."

"But maybe you didn't know..."

"Nah. It was Farrah. I fucked Farrah Fawcett in the ass."

"So there is no truth to her story."

"Wasn't me. Nope.Maybe it was Clint, I don't know."

"Clint? Clint Eastwood?"

"Yeah: Clint. Maybe he fucked Bruce in the ass."

"You think that was possible?"

"Nah, I'm fucking with you. Clint and me: we're men's men. Just joking on Clint. he's a buddy."

"Is there anything else you want to say about Caitlyn's story?"

"Yeah. I fucked Farrah Fawcett in the ass. Not a dude. I'm Burt Reynolds, I know chicks' asses."

"Thank you, Burt..."

"It was Farrah. Tight ass. Firm. I fucked her..."



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment