Thursday, April 27, 2017

Now she has got his name tattooed on her neck, and has shaved the sides of her head.

So the Leader with the Anti-Fascist neck tattoos gave the Clean College Chick With The Hot Nose Ring a case of Herpes. Now she has got his name tattooed on her neck, and has shaved the sides of her head. I gotta admit, I wish the Group's Other Chicks looked more like she had looked, rather than her starting to look more like Them...

The Other Chicks now REALLY don't like her, and have been making noises about splitting off into another Group more focused on Feminist Issues. I hate it when the Group fights like this; it reminds me of how my parents fought after my Dad found out my Mother was sleeping with our Neighbor who drove a Mercedes...

After our meeting last night we went downtown and smashed some car windows to Strengthen our Unity, and to remind people that We Are Still Here. The Police came out, but they just dispersed us: that was good, because I don't want to spend a Night in Jail -- I was fucked in the ass by a Teacher once, and I still have nightmares about THAT...

After we broke the car windows we all got stoned and everyone was in Good Spirits. I even gave a Short Speech about how we need to Support Each Other and Stand Strong Together. The Leader with the Anti-Fascist neck tattoos nodded in approval, so that was nice, and one of the chicks gave me a blow-job: I feel I am Moving Up in the Group -- Me, the Kid who was beaten up all the time because I smelled funny from not taking showers. Today Was a Good Day...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment