Tuesday, April 11, 2017

"Well, your people are sure raping a lot of White Women now."

Excerpt from "Black Blood, Black Seed"

“Miss Christina, what would happen if we was to marry?"

"Don't be silly, Benjamin. My family would disown me and the town would brand me a whore."

"But what about me, Miss Christina?"

"Oh, Benjamin: they'd surely hang you. You'd be lucky if they didn't cut off your man-parts, first."

"I don't get it. Why can't people be free to love who they love?"

"That's because The Wrong Love can destroy Society, Benjamin. Once you have marriage between the races who knows what else would be next?"

"You mean like White Women marrying Chinamen, Miss Christina?"

"Well, there's that. But heavens, you could end up with men marrying other men."

"Oh, now who's being silly, Miss Christina. Two men can't get married: one of them's gots to be a woman."

"Oh, we think that now, Benjamin, but the Government can surely do strange things."

"Can't we just stop with black men marrying white women? You know: just put the line there?"

"Oh, Benjamin: once you move the line, the line will keep moving. It's like when we got rid of slavery: all of a sudden your people started getting rights, and now look what's happened."

"What's happened by us black people getting rights, Miss Christina?"

"Well, your people are sure raping a lot of White Women now."

"I don't think that's true, Miss Christina. I think alot of White Women have the relations with a Black Man then gets scared and say it's rape."

"How can you say such a thing, Benjamin? A Woman would NEVER lie about rape.Never."

"Is that true, Miss Christina?"

"Of course it's true, Benjamin. Just keep in mind: sex with a black man is closer to rape than sex with a white man. You're already most of the way there."

"I never thought of it that way, Miss Christina."

"Oh, Benjamin. even TALKING to a Black Man is a little like Rape..."

"I guess I best be more careful, Miss Christina..."

"Yes you should, Benjamin. I'd hate to see you hung for raping a White Woman just because you talked to her..."



I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment