Thursday, September 29, 2016

After we washed the car he would rinse me off with the garden hose, and we would laugh.


Stunted Gnomish Boy says:

I've always known that I don't belong. I don't belong in my school, I don't belong in my town, I don't belong in my family. Sometimes I cry at night, but that only makes me hate myself more. God, please let me grow up to be something else; I'll take anything, just not 'me'...

There is a nice neighbor down the street. He is handsome, and so is his roommate. He always smiles at m with big white teeth and gives a little wave. I think he is the only person who is ever nice to me...

Lately I've been thinking about him in ways that I don't understand. Sunday he was washing his Suburu in the driveway with his shirt off and I can't help it, I pictured him soaping ME up like the car, all sudsy and playful...

After we washed the car he would rinse me off with the garden hose, and we would laugh. Maybe he would help me towel off, I don't know: when I masturbate about this I have usually come by this point...

He makes my Dad look like an old fat loser. An old fat loser who doesn't even acknowledge my existence most times. I don't want to grow up to be my Dad. I want to be like my neighbor. Maybe I'll go over there with some Cokes and we can just talk. Maybe we could even work out together sometime: I bet he could make me be as strong as he is: I like how he looks without a shirt...


I am The Replacement Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/09/like-i-said-earlier-maybe-i-am-being.html


No comments:

Post a Comment