Friday, September 2, 2016

"I think I'll take her up on it. At least as long as she doesn't let Amanda near my hair again. She's a nice girl and all, but she don't know sh*t about weaves."


From 'The Community of Color Gazette':

"Woman of Color Decides Not to Sue Hair Salon"

Melody Grier, a Black Woman of our Community of Color, has decided not to sue her local Hair Salon over what she believes was an inferior weave job.

"All my friends said 'what the f**k happened to your hair?'"  Ms. Grier said, confirming the story.

"They said I should sue their ass, and I thought about it, but then I said everyone makes mistakes. We can't just go around suing everybody."

Evelyn Sanders, owner of Snap! Snips and Nails, said that she was thankful for Ms. Grier's decision.

"I didn't want to be sued," Ms. Sanders said. "I ain't got that kind of money, you know?"

When asked for more details about the alleged bad weave job Ms. Sanders said "One of my girls was having a bad day. That sh*t happens to everybody."

Ms. Sanders has refunded Ms. Grier's money, and has offered her a new weave service, free of charge.

"I told her that was very nice," Ms. Grier said, confirming the offer. "I think I'll take her up on it. At least as long as she doesn't let Amanda near my hair again. She's a nice girl and all, but she don't know sh*t about weaves."

Amanda Stock, when told of Ms. Grier's stipulation, said "It was just a bad day, that's all. I'm proud of my job."

When asked for further details of this "bad day" Ms. Stock turned serious.

"None of your f**king business," she said, turning away and heading back into the salon.

So there it is: a Story of Change in our Community of Color. For more stories like this please read 'The Community of Color Gazette'.


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/09/that-reality-show-that-donald-trump.html

No comments:

Post a Comment