Saturday, September 17, 2016

'smiling bitch face.'


The Girl at Starbucks That Hates You:

So I tried smiling through my shift today, and now my female boss has come up with a new phrase to describe me: 'smiling bitch face.'

"What the hell does that mean?" I said.

She says "It is so obvious that you are smiling only because you have to: it looks bitchy."

Great. Now I am being judged on the Quality of my Smiling. For fucking minimum wage.

Look, bitch: I'm on my period. Bleeding from my vagina while making endless lattes does not make me feel like smiling.

Then she says "Your smiling is making customers uncomfortable."

I gotta admit: if smiling at the customers makes them uncomfortable then I might do this smiling thing more often. Because.

Yeah, yeah: No Whip.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment