Monday, September 12, 2016

But I like to pee on women with the genitalia I was born with, so I am the weird one.

Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

My family says my Uncle Larry wet the bed when he was a teenager, too.

Unfortunately, I don't have many memories of him; by the time I came along he was serving time for exposing himself to little girls by the schoolyard. When he got out of prison he went straight to the Big City, and no one hears much from him any more.

We did get a Christmas Card one year that came from a Big City Drag Queen Revue, but no one was sure if that was from him. My mother did say Uncle Larry would probably make a good Drag Queen, because of his very effeminate features. She also says I'm the one in the family who resembles him most: Thanks, Mom.

I have no desire to be a Drag Queen. I want to pee on women, not dress like them. 

I think transsexuals are damaged people: they think they are being who they really are, but I think they are actually desperately hiding from what they really are.

But I like to pee on women with the genitalia I was born with, so I am the weird one.

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/09/cities-for-male-same-sex-married.html

No comments:

Post a Comment