Thursday, September 8, 2016

I had hoped that in That Future I would be seen as just a regular guy on a Starship, not a creep on the street with untied shoes to be avoided and ignored.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I really liked Star Trek when I was younger. I was happy about a future where everyone was accepted, and I liked the uniforms. I like uniforms. I particularly like German WW2 uniforms a lot, but you have to be careful when talking about that, people get the wrong idea.

I had hoped that in That Future I would be seen as just a regular guy on a Starship, not a creep on the street with untied shoes to be avoided and ignored.

As I got older I realized, of course, that Star Trek was a lie: the Future will not be like That Accepting Future, the REAL Future will just be filled with pretty much the same asshole people that are already around today.

Still, I wonder if Captain Kirk ever peed on a woman. Or a female alien that looked like a woman, but maybe she was green or blue or whatever.

 It wouldn't be weird if Kirk did it. Especially with Uhura.

I can picture Captain Kirk peeing on Uhura.

Like, REALLY picture it.

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment