Friday, September 9, 2016

"If I was manager I would tell Mr. West to go scrub the toilets his own damn self. People do nasty sh*t in there."


From 'The Community of Color Gazette':

"Man of Color, Fry Chef at McDonalds, Says The Manager Is Doing It All Wrong"

Eppie Carson, a Black Man of our Community of Color, was overheard stating that the Manager at his McDonalds was not managing to the best of his abilities.

Mr. Carson confirmed the statement.

"The f**king fries are gonna get made, alright? My ride was late: sh*t happens."

Leslie Morgan, a cashier at Mr. Carson's McDonalds, concurred with Mr. Carson.

"I miss my bus, and the manager, he acts like I was the one who f**ked up. That's bullsh*t, man."

Harold West, the manager at the McDonalds, disagreed with his workers.

"I set a schedule. People know the schedule. I need people here when the schedule says they should be here. I can't have long lines because my fry chef is late."

Told of this statement, Mr. Carson responded forcefully.

"F**k him. A bunch of fat white people can wait a few damn minutes for their fries. I had some sh*t to take care of."

Asked how he would handle the situation if he was the manager, Mr. Carson smiled.

"I'd give my ass a raise, motherf**ker."

Ms. Morgan concurred.

"If I was manager I would tell Mr. West to go scrub the toilets his own damn self. People do nasty sh*t in there."

So there it is: a Story of Change in our Community of Color. For more stories like this please read 'The Community of Color Gazette'.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment