Monday, September 5, 2016

I bet David Lee Roth could pee on all the girls he wanted to.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

It must have been cool, being a Rock Star back in the day when Rock Stars were cool.

Today Rock Star is just another term for a singer in a band. They don't have that sense of breathing a different air than everyone else.

I never understood the smashing up of hotel rooms, though. I mean, I guess being on the road can drive you crazy, but when you throw the television into the hotel swimming pool the hotel is going to charge you for the television set.

But it'd be cool to have your own jet. I flew to Wisconsin once, in Coach: it was miserable. I don't think I smelled too good, either, which seemed to upset the people sitting next to me.

I can't help it if I had diarrhea right before the flight, I was nervous and it was a Public Restroom; just using the toilet in a Public Restroom makes me nervous, before I even get to the fear-of-flying part. Or the part about visiting my grandparents who think I'm weird and probably gay. 

You can be weird as a Rock Star, though: it is OK then, people accept it. It must be cool to be accepted.

I bet Jim Morrison could pee on all the girls he wanted to.

I bet Robert Plant could pee on all the girls he wanted to.

I bet David Lee Roth could pee on all the girls he wanted to.

I bet Freddie Mercury could pee on all the girls he wanted to, if he were to have actually liked girls. It makes me sad thinking of him peeing on a young boy.

Yeah.

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/09/if-you-asked-me-who-greatest-rock.html

No comments:

Post a Comment