Sunday, September 4, 2016

I remember the first time I thought my younger sister was being sodomized.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I remember the first time I thought my younger sister was being sodomized.

She was a freshman, dating a senior. Everyone in school called him The Ass Fucker, so you might see where I got the idea.

At dinner my Mother would ask my sister how her day was. My sister would say it was "fine', but I just kept thinking: she got fucked in the ass, she got fucked in the ass, she got fucked in the ass by The Ass Fucker.

The Good Thing about the story was that the Ass Fucker got drunk and killed himself in a car accident. The Bad Thing was he ran into the mini-van of a Mexican family and killed most of them, too. I think the little boy lived, I'm not sure now.

What I remember most: my sister wet the bed that night.

Take THAT, Mom.

Like no one else thinks these things.

I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment