Monday, September 5, 2016

"Hell yeah it's good barbecue. I like to experiment in the kitchen. Man, I've got some crazy sauces."


From 'The Community of Color Gazette':

"Man of Color Thinks Friend is Gay, Is OK With It"

Clark Bellows,, a Black Man of our Community of Color, thinks his friend Rudy is gay, and is comfortable with this alleged orientation.

"I like Rudy just fine," Mr. Bellows confirmed. "Don't matter to me which tree he chases the cat up."

When asked if anything would change in their relationship now, Mr. Bellows paused, then gave the following response.

"I don't think so. It's not like we take showers together or nothing."

Eddie Walters, a friend of both men, says he, too, has suspicions about Rudy's orientation.

"Sh*t man, the cat is gay. Gay gay gay. Everyone knows that."

Asked if he had any reservations about his friend's alleged orientation, Mr. Walters gave the following reply.

"The dude makes good barbecue."

When asked about Mr. Bellows and Mr. Walters, Rudy, who would not give his last name, confirmed they were his friends.

"We been tight since high school. Oh yeah."

Rudy was also pleased to hear Mr. Walters' opinion of Rudy's barbecue.

"Hell yeah it's good barbecue. I like to experiment in the kitchen. Man, I've got some crazy sauces."

When asked about his alleged orientation Rudy had the following to say.

"None of your f**cking business."

So there it is: a Story of Change in our Community of Color. For more stories like this please read 'The Community of Color Gazette'.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment