Saturday, September 3, 2016

Not even Star Wars or Superhero sheets: just plain sheets. From Sears.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I have a younger sister. It was obvious Mother liked her best. When she was little she got all kinds of Barbies and Barbie clothes, while I would only get new sets of sheets. Not even Star Wars or Superhero sheets: just plain sheets. From Sears.

To this day when I get a present from my Mother it is a new set of sheets. I get it, Mom: I wet the bed when I was a kid. Thank you for never letting me forget.

Once, when my sister was away, I played with her Barbies, just to see what it was like. I accidentally broke the arms off one Barbie, but denied it when I was confronted with the armless Barbie. Sure, they knew I did it, but I was never going to admit to it.

I'm pretty sure I wet the bed that night.

Anyway, when my sister was gone again I went into her room and looked at her Barbies. I knew if I broke any more limbs off I would be in Big Trouble. This idea made me so mad I could only think to do one thing: I peed on the Barbies.

Of course I got in Big Trouble anyway, but it was worth it.

It may have been the happiest moment of my childhood.

Like no one else thinks these things.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment