Sunday, September 11, 2016

Toby says "If they don't buy us cheaply they don't buy us at all."


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

It's an Election Year, so I gotta hear all these White Liars lie their lies about what they're gonna do for Black People. Again. Fuck that...

You ain't done shit, and you ain't gonna do shit. Forever...

I know you all think we're like children -- and we do got some stupid niggas around, I give you that -- but we see what you're doing, and we heard it all before...

Know what's sad? If there really was a White Politician that Really Wanted to Help Black People, we wouldn't know the difference, because all the damned words are the same...

That's what's known as hypothetical, because we all know there ain't no White Politician like that. Just so we understand each other...

I got a friend, Toby, who likes Election Day because they give him a free pack of cigarettes to get on the Van to the Voting Place.

I ask Toby, "Brother, don't you find it demeaning to be bought so cheaply?"

Toby says "If they don't buy us cheaply they don't buy us at all."

I agree with Toby on that, but not in the way HE thinks it means...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment